Extended Access Clinics
Extended Access covers GP appointments, physiotherapy assessments (for over 18s), blood tests (for over 18s), simple wound care and online consultations (LIVI).
The appointments are provided by the GP Federation (NICS) and are available from 6pm - 9pm on weekday evenings (including bank holidays) and from 9am to midday at weekends, at locations across the local area.
Appointments are accessed by contacting our Reception Team either via our new online service Engage Consult or by telephoning reception on 01932 713399.
The clinicians in the extended access clinics have access to your medical record, with your consent, giving them the information they need to provide the best possible care.
Extended Access appointments are provided at the following locations:
- The Red Practice – Walton Health Centre (Rodney Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 3LB)
- Studholme Medical Centre (50 Church Road, Ashford, TW15 2TU)
- Sunbury Health Centre (Green Street, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 6RH)
- The Bedser Hub, Woking Community Hospital (Heathside Road, Woking, GU22 7HS)
- Chertsey Health Centre (Stepgates, Chertsey, KT16 8HZ)
- Crouch Oak Family Practice (45 Station Road, Addlestone, KT15 2BH)
- Knowle Green Medical (Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 1XD)
- Wey Family Practice (Madeira Road, West Byfleet, KT14 6DH)
- Church Street Practice (22 Church Street, Weybridge, KT13 8DW)
- Hill View Medical Centre (3 Heathside Road, Woking, GU22 7QP)
For more information about NICS federation (North West Surrey Integrated Care Services) see https://www.nicsfed.co.uk/services/patient-services/