Extended Access Clinics
Extended Access covers GP appointments, physiotherapy assessments (for over 18s), blood tests (for over 18s) and simple wound care.
The appointments are provided by the GP Federation (NICS) and are available from 6pm - 9pm on weekday evenings (including bank holidays) and from 9am to midday at weekends, at locations across the local area.
Appointments are accessed by contacting our Reception Team either via our new online service Engage Consult or by telephoning reception.
The clinicians in the extended access clinics have access to your medical record, with your consent, giving them the information they need to provide the best possible care.
Extended Access appointments are provided at the following locations:-
- The Red Practice – Walton Health Centre (Rodney Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 3LB)
- Studholme Medical Centre (50 Church Road, Ashford, TW15 2TU)
- Sunbury Health Centre (Green Street, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 6RH)
- The Bedser Hub,Woking Community Hospital (Heathside Road, Woking, GU22 7HS)
- Chertsey Health Centre (Stepgates, Chertsey KT16 8HZ)
For more information about NICS federation (North West Surrey Integrated Care Services) see https://www.nicsfed.co.uk/