Flu Clinics 2019
We run specific Flu Clinics on Saturday's during flu season. Please check back regularly for updates on our dates for 2019.
An appointment is required for ALL flu appointments and clinics – please contact us for an appointment using Engage Consult.
Text reminders are issued to those eligible for the free vaccine. If you are an eligible patient, or are a carer for an eligible patient, please provide us with a mobile number. You do not have to wait until you receive a reminder to book your appointment.
Our Saturday clinics are for flu vaccinations only - our staff will not be able to address any general queries during these clinics. If you have any questions or ailments you wish to discuss, please contact our reception team during usual opening hours.
Eligible categories for the free flu vaccine are as follows:
- All children aged two to ten (but not eleven years or older) on 31 August 2019
- Those aged six months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups;
- Respiratory Problems
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Pregnant women
- Those aged 65 years and over
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
If you are eligible for a shingles vaccine and / or pneumonia vaccine this can be administered in these designated Saturday clinics